Would like to see Rachel contribute more on other forums

Previous topic - Next topic

Nipples

Hi Rachel (FamousAdventurer77),

I am sure you are very busy with your executive producer duties, but it would be great to see you participate more in other online adventure gaming discussion forums. I often see people like Katie H. of POS (with her POS info linked in her post signature) and Steven/Blackthorne of IQ/IA participating in all kinds of discussions on various forums. Please regularly visit and participate, when you can, in discussions at adventuregamers.com, telltale forums, Pinkerton, Doublefine, POS forums, GOG forums, other Kickstarter project pages, etc. We always see people associated with other teams on such forums, but rarely any people out there (except Brandon B.) associated with Himalaya. Would be nice to see you out there more! Maintaining the personal connection with the fans is always important. I make this request out of the utmost respect.

Thank you!

FamousAdventurer77

I'm hoping to work on that more when tax season's over! Between some pretty intense things I've had to deal with lately in my personal life like my upcoming move (mortgage papers = good hand exercise), I haven't been online as much. Once I get past these hurdles, I'm hoping to have 50 forum tabs open again. :)
"When I think of what could have been, makes it hard to start again"-- Downlow NYHC