Are there t-shirts left?

Previous topic - Next topic

Nipples

I meant to get the shirt during the campaign and am just now getting to it. If I buy the Magus package (see below) would I still get a shirt? Didnt know if you ran out. Also, I assume the purchase is totally separate from the kickstarter site pledge? I'm also wondering where I say what color or size I would want. Thanks for the info

http://www.himalayastudios.com/games/mages/paypal_m.html

GameDevChris

We haven't had any of the t-shirts manufactured yet (and also haven't requested shirt sizes from backers), so there's still a chance to grab one.

Yep, the Magus tier is the first one that comes with the t-shirt. If you'd like you upgrade from whatever tier you're currently on, you can send us an email at info@himalayastudios.com so we can arrange for you to send just the difference between your current tier and the Majus tier.

Nipples

Ok, thanks. Going to send email now.

stephaniea44

Owly

I wasn't around to support the game on kickstarter, still I'd love to order a shirt when and if possible.  :)

GameDevChris

The pre-oder stage ended in September 2016, and we're not taking new orders anymore, as we had to lock down the merchandise.

There may be some surplus t-shirts left over from the production run, but we haven't had them manufactured yet. If we do, we'll put them up on our store for sale, so people can get one. That likely won't be for quite a while yet, though.

Gronagor

LOL! These spam posts would be so much more effective if they weren't mostly gibberish.

Come on man! Try harder! Half of us here have english as a second or third language, which means gibberish is even more difficult to understand!
Really!  We want to be click-baited... try harder!

GameDevChris