Physical rewards/swag for Kickstarter backers

Previous topic - Next topic

davesedg

Hi all,

Can anyone confirm that none of the physical rewards from the Kickstarter campaign have gone out?

I don't recall even being asked for a mailing address... but some of the KS updates refer to shipments being made.

Any advice would be appreciated!

Cheers,

D.

GameDevChris

Nope, none of the rewards (aside from the sticker sheets) have been mailed out yet. We'll be releasing the game first and then mailing the rest of the swag and physical items out afterwards. This allows us to get the game released and patched (in order to locate any sneaky bugs that manage to slip through the initial public release), so that the boxed and DVD case versions will include the most up-to-date, stable game version,  before being shipped to backers.

This won't happen for months yet. You can rest assured that we'll be sending out surveys and address confirmation requests when the time arrives. We'll keep backers updated about that through our Kickstarter updates.

davesedg

Nipples

I was just looking at the tier descriptions on the Kickstarter page and I was thinking now that I want the $100 tier (I'm at $50 now). Are there still cloth maps and boxes left?

Should I send a PayPal payment for the difference?

GameDevChris

Sorry for the delayed reply, Nipples, I'm overseas at the moment with sporadic Internet access. In answer to your question, sure, those items are still available to backers at that particular tier ($100). You can increase your pledge by sending us the difference between the tier you're currently at and the tier you want to move to. The best thing to do would be to email Rachel at rachel@himalayastudios.com and let her know what you specifically want to do, so that she can give you more exact instructions on how to send the payment. Thanks!

Nipples

No prob, thanks for the response. Rachel already helped me out and I was able to increase my pledge to $100.

GameDevChris

Ah, excellent. Great to hear, and thanks for the additional support!

rundinj

As a swageverest winner I am very much looking forward to the maps :D