having a bit of dificulty coordingating my status as backer on the KickstarterPg

Previous topic - Next topic

arkhaan of fire

been trying to get my Kickstarter account to coordingate with my status as backer here on this page.  they seem to have an issue with Amazon.com payments so I cannot post any comment there and am listed as a "non-backer'.  Rachel on that site explained this to me in 2014, have not checked in to either site until a few days ago, and although I now have full access as a backer here, Kickstarter seems unable to resolve this issue. anyone else use paypal after the window date? It was offered. I understood backing was open after but seems it was not.(as of sometime in early March, 2013). It is 2018 and that issue has not been resolved. I am curious if I am not the only one.
Seems a Twilight Zone to me.
Lost soul Bent on Revenge.

MusicallyInspired

It was the same for me when I backed via PayPal for Quest For Infamy. I've never been listed as a backer on Kickstarter itself for that campaign. I don't think it can be resolved since a Paypal payment doesn't go through Kickstarter's system. I didn't mind though as long as I got my perks as a backer from the actual campaigners (Infamous Quests), which I have. That's all that really matters.

Bretz

I thought I was the only one with this issue. Not that it bothered me all that much, but still. Can't the people who run the campaign manually add someone as a backer or something like that?

MusicallyInspired