Himalaya members solo projects?

Previous topic - Next topic

Disco

Whilst looking through the team profiles, I found a vague bit of information under Chris' name:
Quote"Mr. Warren soon used his skills to co-found his own non-profit game project, and the results were impressive. Using his remarkable management skills, he completed his first project within 9 months; his second project was completed nearly a year later."
Does this refer to the KQVGA remakes? or something altogether different? This has got me thinking of other games the Himalaya team might have worked on, besides the obvious ADGI titles. Have any of the other members worked on any completed games besides Al Emmo? I see most of the profiles reveal some great love for old adventures and creating their own adventure related work.

navynuke04

Brit and Chris once worked on the Hero6 project. Other than small programs and such they may have made for family and friends, I don't think there were any other games.

GameDevBrit

Yea, that project was referring to the King's Quest I VGA remake:)  Although, as Sean mentioned, we've made little projects for family and friends at times :)