It's about time!

Previous topic - Next topic

cathij0269

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.
I love these older style point and click adventures - life hasn't been the same without Monkey Island. you can't beat a bit of cartoon humour.   :D  :D  :D

p.s. It was MY birthday last Saturday - don't tell me I have to wait a whole year to get a "happy birthday" on this site's Happy Birthday section?!!! :cry:

GameDevBrit

Thanks for your support, Cath!!

We hope to release the game later this month--I'm excited for you to play it and experience the nostalgia of playing a classic style adventure again:D

cathij0269

What operating system and spec will be needed?

GameDevBrit

Oh, oh...no way.  In fact, not only will you not have to wait a year to get a Happy Birthday Post, you will even now get a happy birthday SONG, sung by a member of the development team:

Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday TO YOU.
Happy BIRTHDAY dear Cathhhhhhh...
Happy Birthday to YOU!

I made that one up myself ;)

cathij0269

OOOOOw Shucks!
Thanks Britney, you've made an old(ish) woman very happy!  :D  :D  :D
 by the way how soon after U.S. release will it make it to the shores of Britain? - we have far more dark chilly nights in which snuggle up with a good game over here!!!

GameDevBrit

Actually, as soon as the game is released in America, it can be bought worldwide.  The game will be available via our online store, and can be shipped worldwide :D

JustLuke

And what about digital download options? I'm sure I'm not the only one who is unwilling to pay international shipping costs - it's a big turn-off for me.

GameDevBrit

Hey JustLuke,

The game is so large, that we've decided against this option for now.  Even offering the game to beta testers and journalists as a download has been problematic for our server.

There have been a number of publishers though who have been interested in offering digital delivery services, although we haven't made any sort of deals at this point.

Additionally, I feel the game will be offered at a reasonable enough price, that shipping won't be all too problematic :)