Al Emmo- Releasing Soon? Many questions--

Previous topic - Next topic

Zandar

It seems that Al Emmo is almost upon us and I had a few burning questions on my mind.

1) Is Al Emmo going to be released next week?

2) Is the Al Emmo website going to be updated soon?

3) When will we find out who the lucky 50 people are in the Al Emmo website contest?

I also want to wish Himalaya Studios a very successful launch with the release of Al Emmo and the Lost Dutchman's Mine.

GameDevBrit

Hi Zandar,

Thanks for the good questions.  Let me go ahead and try to answer them for you.

1.  As of yesterday, the game has been play tested from beginning to end by two helpful beta testers, and they found absolutely NO bugs!  This means, the game is ready for printing!  We hope to have the game to the printer this week, and ready to ship by mid August.  It's time to start spreading the word of its impending release!!

2.  Eriq Chang has been working overtime to get the hi-resolution packaging prepared for printing.  He came through!  He's out of town at the moment, but he will hopefully he will have time to upload the edits he's been working on in the near future.  He's got some great material for everyone!

3.  Once the game is released, we will start selecting winners from the competition.  We've got some great submissions so far!

Zandar

Hi Britney,

Thanks for answering all of my questions so quickly and giving me an update on Al Emmo. I am glad that beta testing has gone well and that no bugs were found in the last round of testing. It is excellent to see that this game has gone through extensive testing to iron out any remaining bugs.

I will keep trying to spread the word on Al Emmo's release later this month.