Al Emmo Wild Website Giveaway Contest About to End!!

Previous topic - Next topic

GameDevBrit

WIN AN "AL EMMO" COLLECTOR'S PACKAGE!
Last Chance to Enter Himalaya Studios "Al Emmo Wild Website Giveaway Contest"

September 17, 2006—Himalaya Studios, developer and publisher of the new, classic-style adventure game for the PC, "Al Emmo and the Lost Dutchman's Mine", is gearing up to choose the official winners of the Wild Website Giveaway Contest!  Himalaya Studios is giving away a large number of valuable prize packages, chock full of collector's items, to celebrate the release of their first game.  Contest entries will be judged based on the creativity of the entry—the more creative, the better!  

"The prize package includes some incredible items that you can't even purchase elsewhere", explains Britney Brimhall, Chairman & CEO of Himalaya Studios, LLC.  "This includes a gorgeous poster which has been signed and numbered by game artist, Eriq Chang.  Additionally, winners will receive not only a signed Collector's Edition of the game, but also a signed version of the soundtrack as well!"

Fans determined to win should send a single email, as soon as possible, to www.alemmo.com.

sassyladi

Oh goody! I've been sitting here waiting anxiously wondering if I'm one of the lucky ones! You did get my entry didn't you??? :hehe:
Edie