New Online Store Launched

Previous topic - Next topic

navynuke04

Himalaya Studios is proud to annouce the launch of our new online store! This new and improved store now accepts international orders, so there is no more need for sending those orders directly through PayPal. Additionally, the shipping rates have been dropped to a new, lower rate. Now is the time to pre-order, if you've been waiting for those rates to drop!

The new store is located at http://store.himalayaforums.com .

JWar

Can you tell me what exactly the status 'processing' means in the store's 'My Account' section?

navynuke04

Oops... hey Jwar. I totally missed this post. To get answers to questions regarding the store. It's easier to email us at mailto:shop@himalayastudios.com">shop@himalayastudios.com .

Processing technically means that your payment was received and that we are in the process of putting your order together and shipping it. I was a bit backed up for a while, so I didn't get a chance to update the status on most of the orders. They were all processed and shipped within two days of receipt (unless you ordered on a Friday, then it wouldn't be Monday until they got shipped).

I've managed to get all the orders updated though, so your order should be marked as "Shipped". Keep in mind that it will have the time stamp of when I updated it, and not of when it was actually shipped.

Sorry for missing this, and sorry for the confusion.

JWar

No worries. Thanks for the information and I'm looking forward to recieving the game.