GREAT GAME

Previous topic - Next topic

cailyn

:D (hopeing there will be more) :)

Erpy

Whoa!!! Do you really mean to tell me you received your copy and beat the game already? You're certainly the speedy one.

But I'm very happy to hear you enjoyed playing it.

GameDevBrit

AWESOME! You are one dedicated and quick thinking player, Cailyn!!  Thank you for playing, and I am glad to hear that you enjoyed it! :D

Snake5172

Well get a mini review out there. It would be appreciated by many of us "waiters"

aspid

Yep, and it is very interesting for me how many hours did it take to finish the game.

reboog

I went through it in ~10 hours from start to finish.  One hour of that was trying to reproduce the a bug (which turned out not to be a bug at all).

Quote from: "aspid"Yep, and it is very interesting for me how many hours did it take to finish the game.

navynuke04

Heh... now you'll have to play again and see how many easter eggs you can find.  :hehe:

aspid

And AFAIR someone from Himalaya said that there are also easter eggs in some easter eggs :-)

DasWheel

Easter Eggs, indeed. Beat the game myself an hour or so ago, now I'm going back and looking for some of the stuff I may have missed. Speaking of, concerning a certain meta-easter egg in the Chief's tepee, I just thought I'd let you all know that you're all absolutely mad, in my eyes. Utterly and completely mad.  :)
Exit - Pursued By A Bear

Erpy

You got all the way to the meta-meta easteregg?

DasWheel

<sigh> Sadly, I made the mistake (still flippin' funny though) of talking to the chief and got kicked back into "Anozira Prime" so to speak. I'd like to try it again sometime however and see just how "meta-meta" it goes before all of creation folds in on itself and my synapses burn themselves to char trying to sort it all out.

Mad, mad, mad...Though I suppose one has to be to create.    :D
Exit - Pursued By A Bear