MEEP

Previous topic - Next topic

scott3107

MEEP

GameDevChris

Sorry about the delay. There was an unforeseen hurdle with printing the posters to be shipped with the Collector's Editions. Unfortunately, we're dealing with a 3rd party, which means we have little control over this delay from our side.

Currently, we're waiting for the posters to finish printing and they should be sent to our shipping house sometime this coming week. Once they do arrive, orders will be mailed shortly thereafter.

This is the first time we have shipped items separately and it has proved to be quite a challenge. However, now that we have figured things out, the process should go smoothly from this point onward. Shipping the 'processing' orders ASAP is a main priority, so don't worry, you'll get them soon. Thanks for your patience.

GameDevChris

Nope, the posters will be shipped, rolled separately in a tube.

You'll receive a notification by email once the order has shipped. That will mean both the poster and the game packages have been sent off simultaneously, and both should arrive around the same time.

ThreeHeadedMonkey

It has been a month now since I received the shipping confirmation e-mail (on 24/9). I still haven't received the game or the poster. It seems to me like it's talking an awful lot of time for the package(s) to arrive (I could be wrong about this, but generally, when I order something from overseas, it gets here within 3 weeks).

Just to be absolutely sure: have you shipped all the orders yet? Or are there still some sitting at your office/local post office?

Thanks for giving me the absolutely thrilling experience of getting to play QFG2 in VGA, by the way.

GameDevChris

Yeah, all of the orders have been shipped now. The last ones went out mid-last week. The shipping house could only send 20 per day, so you order would not necessarily have been mailed on the 24th; that's just when it was queued to be shipped (in the order it was received).

Bear in mind that for international orders it can take anywhere up to three weeks for them to arrive, but all items that haven't reached their destination yet will currently be in transit and should arrive anywhere within the next 3 weeks.

Additionally, the posters and game packages have been shipped in separate packages. The posters were shipped rolled in a long tube and usually arrive a few days after the game, due to the fact that the post office processes tubes differently.

ThreeHeadedMonkey

Hi Chris, thanks for your quick reply. As fate would have it, I just received the game + soundtrack in the mail today. No poster yet, though. But that'll probably show up soon enough then.

Sorry for bothering you. The game looks awesome, thanks.

ThreeHeadedMonkey

The poster came today. It's great! As you said, it wasn't actually shipped on the 24th, but on 10/16 (according to the packaging - two weeks ago).

GameDevChris

Cool, glad to hear it. Thanks for letting us know.

Lempa

Quote from: "GameDevChris"You'll receive a notification by email once the order has shipped.

Does this still apply? I placed an order about two weeks ago and have not yet received such a notification, only an order confirmation.

GameDevChris

Can you PM me your order number? Sometimes there's a quirk in PayPal's IPN system that prevents the details from showing up in our store. If that happens, the item will be shipped, but no notification can be sent.

If you can PM me your order number, I'll check if your order has been shipped yet.