New Stuff! Happy Holidays from the AGDI & Himalaya Family

Previous topic - Next topic

eriqchang

It's never too late to revisit a classic. And revisiting classics is what we do around here right? ;)

Let's start 2010 with a look back at "Al Emmo and the Lost Dutchman's Mine" and two BRAND NEW behind-the-scenes features I've brought back with me in the time machine.

It's time to start visiting the forums again if you've been away. Something special is brewing in the cauldron at AGDI and I'm getting all mushy inside just thinking about it!

Happy Holidays from the AGDI and Himalaya Family. Keep the spirit of the adventure game alive!

Are you ready? Let's take a ride in the time machine!

KQartist

Hi Eriq,  The "behind the scenes" features were a lot of fun.  It's a great experience for the fans getting to see the process in each area of production.  Britney and Chris; nice work on the new features.  I enjoyed learning about the methods you used, and design variations over the course of the game's development.

I'm definitely excited about what's brewing in AGDI's cauldron (big enough for King Graham to push a witch into).  The sweet aroma is so strong, it's bandwidth is in danger of reaching it's limit.

Drawallday

Hey, I checked it out. Very nice and simple. Thanks for sharing!

Disco

Quote from: "eriqchang"It's time to start visiting the forums again if you've been away. Something special is brewing in the cauldron at AGDI and I'm getting all mushy inside just thinking about it!
Are you ready? Let's take a ride in the time machine!

Quote from: "KQartist"I'm definitely excited about what's brewing in AGDI's cauldron (big enough for King Graham to push a witch into).

Am I to understand that there is both a new Himalaya game in production and a new AGDI title? or are the names simply interchangeable now :confused:

GameDevChris

Well, we have a few more loose ends to tie up with the AGDI side of things. We're still intending to release updated versions of the King's Quest I and King's Quest II remakes in order to address a few minor issues (and also convert the installers to use InnoSetup). We could have done that last year, but we need to wait until AGS 3.2 final is released.

With the Himalaya title, hopefully we'll be able to make the announcement of the game's details soon... :)