Al Emmo saved game

Previous topic - Next topic

mbday630

I really am enjoying playing Al Emmo. however, I am trying to get past the skeleton shooting at me and everytime I get killed. He won't run when I am trying to get to the pillar, just walks, and of course gets dead. I have had people send me saved games for right after this part but they are from the disk version and I have the downloaded version from this site. Can any one here please send me a saved game for right after the shooting skeleton where he is by the level? I sure would appreciate it, otherwise I will have to quit the game. I have tried at least 100 times and am getting sick of trying.

thanks.

DrJones

He won't run if you double-click? Does it run in other parts of the game? I'll see if I have a savegame around here. Otherwise, you'll have to wait until the developers arrive.

EDIT: I checked and my savegames are from the previous version, sorry.
No.

mbday630

Thanks for checking, but no, he doesn't run for me when I double click for him to go to the right. I am clicking like crazy but all he does is walk. I really need a saved game.

GameDevChris

That sounds strange. Double-clicking should always work for running. If you start a new game and double-click, does he run then?

In order to send you a savegame file, we'd need to know which version of the game you're running. Move the mouse to the top-left corner and click the "Settings" option, and then click the "?" button. It should say either v1.0, v2.0, or v3.0.  Let us know what version number you are running so that the correct savegame file can be sent.

mbday630

Thanks for getting back to me.  I have Version 3.0.  Trust me, I have double clicked, triple clicked, etc. to get him to go to the right and only a few times has he run, but then he either stops and I try to lure him out and I die, or he kills me right away as I haven't walked fast enough.  I have tried so many times and I am ready to give up. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

GameDevChris

Hmm... I don't have any save games from that part of the game, so could you upload your most recent one for me and I'll play past that point, resave it and reupload it for you.

You'll need to make sure that the savegame file with the skeleton is the last one you saved. If it's not, simply resave over the file to push it to the top of the savegame list.

Then you need to go to your directory where the savegame files are located:

Windows XP:
Documents and Settings\USERNAME\My Documents\My Saved Games\Al Emmo and the Lost Dutchmans Mine

Windows Vista & 7
USERNAME\Saved Games\Al Emmo and the Lost Dutchmans Mine

*Where USERNAME is the name of the current user's account.

Right-click somewhere in the folder and "arrange Icons By: Modified". Find the savegame file with the most recent date and timestamp and email it to support@himalayastudios.com

mbday630

Thanks. I will send it to you, if I can.

later.... I think I found the saved game.  I sent you a message as your email is hidden and I can't send it to you. Thanks.

GameDevChris

You can just email it to the address I mentioned in my previous post: support@himalayastudios.com

mbday630

Nine of them were modified today, so I sent all those.  I also sent you a separate one with #15 saved game, as I am pretty sure that is the one that is act 9. thanks again.