Beta Testing?

Previous topic - Next topic

coroloro

I'm an old-timer from the Al Emmo beta testing, and have long been a fan of Himalaya and all it is doing.  I grieved that Al Emmo was a Westen, simply because that genre and I just never got along very well ;)  However, I beta tested the demo with all my might, waiting for the day... the day you would do a game more akin to Quest for Glory style.  Now that day is here, and I doubt I am alone in wanting to know: when will the opportunity to assist in testing come up?  How do I keep in the know so I don't miss it?  I loved being involved in Al Emmo on another level, and I'd deeply love to have that involvement with Mage's Initiation and to donate my technical skills and beta experience (reaching all the way back to beta testing original Sierra games) to the project. :)

Keeping my ears open, and eager to jump in...

-Pat

GameDevChris

Hey Pat, we're not really anywhere close to beta testing the game yet. But when that time comes, we'll be putting out announcements via the usual places (i.e. Himalaya newsletter, Twitter, Facebook), so just be sure you're following us at all those places and you can't miss it!