The preorder

Previous topic - Next topic

wellparp

Hi,

I think this project is really interesting and I would like to support it by preordering. I have one question though: As no price is stated it feels a bit scary. Can I change my mind after preordering?

Best regards,
Rikard

GameDevChris

Hi, Rikard,

No worries, you can cancel the pre-order at any time.  Right now, we're just trying to gauge an idea of roughly how many people are interested in the Collector's Edition in order to get a more accurate idea of what costs will be associated with getting all the swag printed up and manufactured.

Once the price is announced, we'll be contacting everyone who signed up to let them know that they can either confirm their pre-order by making payment, or cancel their pre-order at that time.

Hope that helps!

wellparp

Ok. I guess I'll be posting my preorder then!

galbyman

I absolutley will buy a Collector's Edition.  We are still getting the King's Quest 3 poster for pre-ordering right?

GameDevChris

We actually decided to remove them, as it's a legal grey area and we didn't want anything to adversely affect future dealings.

I believe Eriq may be planning to give them away as prizes or promo items alongside the "Art of Sierra" book at some point in the future, though.

galbyman

Dang it!  Well I will also be grabbing the Art of Sierra when that is released so hopefully I can get one then.  Thank you for the update.