Mage's Initiation Kickstarter a Huge Success!

Previous topic - Next topic

GameDevChris

It is with great joy that we announce our Kickstarter campaign for Mage's Initiation was a monumental success! We blew past our goal and ended with a resounding 192%; over $125,000. We are beyond amazed by the incredible outpouring of support from our fans, both old and new, and can't wait to give back an epic game and top-notch collectibles in return!

We have also received over $2,600 in PayPal pledges at the time of writing, a big thank you to our PayPal backers as well! While PayPal pledgers couldn't participate in the comment section, you'll still be able to participate in both our public forums, and the private backer forums coming soon!

We're thrilled to say that we blazed past most of our stretch goals, and we'll get to greatly expand the game with class-specific side-quests and open up a new explorable wasteland area, plus add additional 2D cutscenes and old school "close up" artwork to punctuate key game scenes, both of which will greatly flesh out the rich narrative. We'll also be adding some new monsters to Iginor's forests for all your target practice needs!

Once again, from the bottom of our hearts: THANK YOU. The past month has been an incredible journey! And if you missed the Kickstarter, we're currently running a "slacker backer" campaign via PayPal here, to see if we can meet the rest of our stretch goals!

Anaxphone

Intendant S

Congratz on such a great campaign.  I can't wait to see the finished product.
"Then you fear yourself. I don't want your fear; I want your love. If you can't love me, who can?"

XPorter

Very well done indeed!!  Congratulations, this game is going to be awesome...the demo alone was great!

I look forward to all the future updates, and of course the finished product!

Oh no! You've been antwerped! Fortunately, these are just baby antwerps, so the "attack" wasn't fatal.

christania77

Grats!   8) I'm also excited for this game and really appreciate developers like you who keep adventure games going. I am a long time Sierra game fan and have followed your remakes for a long time and am very happy to have been able to support your new project :)

GameDevChris

Thanks everyone! We appreciate the kind words and support!  :D