Progress of game development?

Previous topic - Next topic

unleasher

hi! excited to play this game but I was wondering, approximately how far is the game in development? Does anyone have a percentage estimate?

thank you!

DrJones

We are far enough in development that we are sure the game will be released (unless an earth mage releases an earthquake spell on us!). The funds in the kickstarter project, on the other hand, will allow us to release it in its full glory, and not a shortened version with several features missing.

We prefer not to talk about percentages as we plan to introduce as many features (from the design document) as we can fit in our available development time, that might get extended if certain stretch goals are met. In other words, we could have a game right now if we removed a lot of scenes/features from the game, but then it wouldn't be nearly as fun to play.

Once we are done with the remaining assets/coding, it will take a few months for voices to be recorded while the Q&A team removes all the bugs we can find. The estimated release date is therefore Feb. 2014, as you can see in the kickstarter project page.
No.

unleasher

Thanks for the reply.  that sounds good to me. i have a lot to keep me busy so i can wait until they are ready to release the best game possible!