"Misc" Forum Category for Discussing Other Kickstarters, etc.?

Previous topic - Next topic

Nipples

If there was one thing I learned from the "Mage's Initiation" Kickstarter campaign, it was that the Mage's backers like to chat about all kinds of stuff. Do you think we could maybe get a "Misc" forum category here? Among other things, it would provide a forum here for people to promote other worthy Kickstarter projects. I want to see this site become even more buzzing with activity, and maybe an additional public discussion topic category or two could help with that, if even in a small way.

Update: I see other people were already using "General" in this way. And here I was trying to follow the rules precisely by not going off the listed topic. :-p

stromiv

I think an 'Off Topic' category would be nice.  General should be kept to general discussion about stuff from Himalaya Studios.

Balinaeri

Quote from: stromiv on April 02, 2013, 08:21:36 AM
I think an 'Off Topic' category would be nice.  General should be kept to general discussion about stuff from Himalaya Studios.

+1
I have come here to chew bubblegum and to play Mage's Initiation. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Intendant S

An off-topic section, which should include other interesting Kickstarter projects, would be great to have.  Put me down as a +1 vote.
"Then you fear yourself. I don't want your fear; I want your love. If you can't love me, who can?"

navynuke04