J.U.L.I.A. Enhanced Edition

Previous topic - Next topic

Anaxphone

Yeah, I'm starting this section off with a shameless plug for another adventure game project.  It has a week and a half left, and most of you no doubt heard about it in the KS comments.

There are now a couple of really nice deals in it, with $7 for the basic game, $25 for two games and soundtracks, and yes, even an extra digital-only tier we talked Jan into providing. ::)

Long story short, two guys made a nifty sci-fi puzzle game with heavy story and got completely screwed.  Now they have bought it back and are upgrading it with funding via IndieGoGo.

Oh, and an amazing soundtrack.  Really.  Follow the link and listen to some of the music; it's really good.

Anaxphone

Tomorrow Jan and his wife will be streaming a free thank-you concert.  Check the project page for time and URL.

It has three days left and just over $1500 to go for the Fullscreen Exploration Mode stretchgoal.

stromiv

They had a wonderful musical event.  You can watch it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIugF81PGBs&feature=plcp

Also, as of this posting they are $507 short of the $12,500 stretch goal with 52 hours still left in the campaign.

Anaxphone

One and a half days left and Fullscreen Exploration mode is achieved.  Anyone who was on the fence, hoping for a classic fullscreen scenery experience has had their excuse removed. ;)

dakwiz

I backed this. Very excited! I still haven't played J.U.L.I.A., in fact.