So how is everyone from AGD Interactive

Previous topic - Next topic

mitsymckenzie777

Hey there's so much I've missed and it may take me a year or so I'd guess to catch up with y'all guys though reading every thread in this forum. I also would like to know how many of my friends from AGDI are left here besides the developers. Like I said before in the Introduce Yourself thread y'all knew me by seraphimdreamer777 at AGDI.

I also want to thank y'all for getting me into the adventure genre though I've only completed King's Quest 1 and only fiddled with others and am embarrassed because of it. Then again I haven't been playing much besides 3DS due to so much going on.

But most of all I'd like to thank y'all for helping me to get into forums or else I never would have found my favorite forum sorry but it's Exploding Rabbit. I've met some precious friends there who helped me to accept myself finally they even let me be a mod. If it wasn't for y'all though I never would have been a part of a forum community y'all have my deepest most sincere thanks and I well don't know I'm getting all teary eyed at this moment but don't worry it's happy tears. :D Y'all will always have a special place in my hearts AGDI,IA,IQ and here at HS thank you. My dear friends.

I hope this thread will be used kind of like a reunion thing cause y'all are special to me.

Nipples

Quote from: mitsymckenzie777 on April 05, 2013, 06:14:58 PM

I also want to thank y'all for getting me into the adventure genre though I've only completed King's Quest 1 and only fiddled with others and am embarrassed because of it. Then again I haven't been playing much besides 3DS due to so much going on.

For shame!  :P I think you need to go download and play through AGDI's KQ2+ and KQ3 Redux ASAP. Then you can hold your head up high. Everybody who's anybody has played all the AGDI games.  :P

It's great that you are visiting the forums again!

mitsymckenzie777

I know I still plan on playing it's just every time I start to play any game friends wanna play online games which I play 2 online games. But maybe I'll start KQ2 today and hope I'm not invited to play anything online.

MusicallyInspired