Do I have access to private forums?

Previous topic - Next topic

Jokebit

How do I know? I've PM navynuke04(I think thats who you have to PM right?) but have not received any kind of confirmation. Do I receive a confirmation? I am new to all of this, also where are the private backer forums?

Anaxphone

Assuming that this is regarding the Mage's Initiation private forums, you probably won't get a reply PM or notice (I didn't,) but will be able to see An entry under the Off-Topic Section in a new "Private Forums" subforum.
Since you don't have a "Backer" image under your name, I'm guessing that navynuke04 may not have gotten the request and manually adjusted your permissions yet.  He should get to it soon.

In the meanwhile, welcome!  And there is a public MI forum for the interim.

FamousAdventurer77

We keep a database of the email addresses tied to either your Kickstarter or PayPal pledge, and if the email on your forum account matches up, we will grant you access upon request. Sean should get back to you soon but if he doesn't, just drop GameDevChris a quick PM, we'll verify your address, and get you all set up. The private forum only becomes visible once you gain access.
"When I think of what could have been, makes it hard to start again"-- Downlow NYHC

navynuke04

Everyone who has requested now has access. I did another four this morning.

I apologize for the delay. I'm currently traveling on business and don't have regular access to get my computer on the Internet.

Jokebit

Thanks for the response! :D

I don't have a lot of time to be checking responses, I checked this today. Thanks!

Louis.Carson

navynuke04

ceilidhachaos

Can backers still get access to the private forum? I know I'm late to the party, but can I get in?  :laugh:

GameDevChris

Send navynuke04 a PM and he should be able to get it sorted out for you. :)