Extra Goodies from various tiers

Previous topic - Next topic

DosboxLetsPlay

Hey

I was wondering if it's possible to buy the extra goodies separately from the tiers? Like for example the cloth map or the collector's edition box.

Thanks
DosboxLetsPlay

GameDevChris

Since we had to order them in bulk, we'll have a certain amount of merchandise for sale later.

So yes, it will be possible to buy some of these items, like the resin figures eventually - at some point after the backer rewards are shipped out.

DosboxLetsPlay

Oh that's nice to hear. I hope there will be some of the things I'm aiming for and (possibly) for a reasonable price. :)

But on another note, kind of linked into this topic, I have to say, that you ship REALLY fast. I just got my backer stickers today and I think that's it's been a week max since pre-purchase, maybe even less. And I can't thank you enough for paying for the international shipping yourself, that's why I usually can't afford to buy stuff from outside of my country. :D

-DosboxLetsPlay

FamousAdventurer77

I personally sent those stickers. :D Our stuff goes out fast because I live 5 blocks from the post office and am on a first-name basis with about 85% of the employees so they always take good care of everything I send and receive. I'm happy to hear they arrived safely!

Sadly international shipping has definitely gone up for bigger items since we ran the campaign. :( I remember when it didn't always cost much to send to Canada with a commercial permit, it's definitely more now. But we're prepared for it, and the sticker mailings fortunately don't chew up our budget too much!
"When I think of what could have been, makes it hard to start again"-- Downlow NYHC