The Himalaya Studios theme music and animation?

Previous topic - Next topic

Nipples

It would be cool if you guys had a Himalaya music theme/jingle played when the Himalaya logo animation appears at the start of games. Sorta like how the Sierra fanfare or Disney's "When You Wish Upon a Star" plays during those brand logo animations. I feel like such logo themes make people remember your brand more than the way it was (if I'm remembering correctly) done for Al Emmo, which was also a nice and cinematic way of doing the logo and which reminded me of Paramount Pictures.

Also, it would be cool if you did something unique with the Himalaya logo animation for each game. It could be similar each time, but maybe there would be something special done with the animation to coincide with the game's theme. When you dethrone Telltale to become the undisputed adventure game developer titan, there could be so many fun variations of the Himalaya logo by that time.

FamousAdventurer77

That's a pretty swell idea! We could probably implement that in some way...I love a theatrical flair!

"When I think of what could have been, makes it hard to start again"-- Downlow NYHC