Heroine's Quest Update

Previous topic - Next topic

Blake00

Getting very excited about this QFG style game! :)

this part sounds really cool (Elder Scrolls like):
"Characters aren't always stationary in the one place, and often move to other locations during the day. You can even follow them from room to room! This brings a lot of life and realism to the cities, and is not commonly seen in adventure games at all!"

http://www.indiedb.com/games/heroines-quest/news/heroines-quest-find-out-more-about-the-game-and-meet-the-team/#4220783

Blake's Sanctum - Quest For Glory Series:
fan page containing pics, vids, info, walkthroughs, patches, & maps!

Intendant S

Yeah, I'm looking forward to Heroine's Quest, too.
"Then you fear yourself. I don't want your fear; I want your love. If you can't love me, who can?"

FamousAdventurer77

Screenie looks real sick! Reminds me of the cover of a Blind Guardian album!
"When I think of what could have been, makes it hard to start again"-- Downlow NYHC

MusicallyInspired

Blake00

Looks like they also posted a rather impressive video a few months back without me noticing.

http://youtu.be/s3-WDwlmOgo

Blake's Sanctum - Quest For Glory Series:
fan page containing pics, vids, info, walkthroughs, patches, & maps!

Fizzii

Crystal Shard is proud to announce the release of Heroine's Quest: The Herald of Ragnarok, available for FREE download!

Heroine's Quest: The Herald of Ragnarok is an adventure / RPG hybrid. Like in many adventure games, you have a world to save, and must use your wit, guile and inventory to puzzle your way through. Like in many roleplaying games, you can customize your character with various classes and skills, and must train yourself in combat to stand a chance against the fierce monsters in your way.

The game is designed in the spirit and atmosphere of the classics, and strives to have the same high quality of art, music, and plot. With multiple character classes and several solutions to many puzzles, the game has excellent replayability.

Features:
- Explore the rich world of Norse mythology!
- Three character classes with separate side quests: use your strength as a warrior, the arcane arts as a sorceress, wit and guile as a rogue, or create a hybrid with skills from multiple classes.
- 32 distinct voice acted characters with animated portraits.
- Over 100 hand-painted backgrounds and 10,000 sprites in animations.
- Many monsters, including giants, trolls, and svartalfar.
- High replayability due to optional quests, alternative solutions, and the three different classes.

Available for download from www.crystalshard.net/hq.htm .

MusicallyInspired

Intendant S

Awesome! I just downloaded it a few hours ago. Now I just need to find the time to play it.
"Then you fear yourself. I don't want your fear; I want your love. If you can't love me, who can?"

Fizzii

Just a heads up - version 1.1 is released, and the soundtrack is now available: http://www.indiedb.com/games/heroines-quest/downloads

V1.1 includes a number of changes to gameplay/improvements (including keyboard configuration), and bug fixes to all known bugs in v1.0.

MusicallyInspired

DThrasher

Awesome! I just downloaded Heroine's Quest. I'll have to give it a try!