About the game
D'Arc is sixteen years old. He has trained extensively in the elemental arts for the past decade of his young life, under the discerning eyes of the Mage Masters of Iginor. Confined to an existence of academics and magical mastery in their towering hall, the inquisitive initiate often wonders what it would be like to set foot outside in the world he has been secluded from; a world that his Masters deeply shun.
As with all young Mage initiates in training, D'Arc's moment of reckoning arrives and he is summoned to the Hallowed Hall, where the four Mage Masters put him to the test. D'Arc is tasked with completing three quests which will test his magical and mental strength to full capacity. He must return to the Mage's Tower bearing a symbol of proof that he has conquered each task: a lock of hair from priestess, the unspoiled shell of griffon's egg, and the horn of a tricorn.
Join D'Arc on a perilous journey across the medieval land of Iginor. Brave the perilous forest where redcap goblins stalk. Trek across a barren and lawless desert wasteland. Navigate over vast bodies of water where evil masquerades as beauty. And ascend beyond the lofty mountain peaks where the mysterious and hostile race of Flyterians dwell. It is time for D'arc to prove himself. Succeed and he shall be initiated as a fully-fledged Mage, gaining the respect of his Masters and peers.
Fail and nobody shall remember his name.
- Explore the land of Iginor in this uniquely-crafted RPG /Adventure game hybrid.
- Choose your Mage's element: Water, Air, Fire, or Earth
- Play and replay as one of four Mage classes, each with unique spells, puzzles, and solutions
- Train in the ways of the Elements and master six class-based spells.
- Gain new strengths, spells, and abilities as your character stats rise.
- Beautifully detailed pixel-art character sprites and animations.
- A complete digital music soundtrack, brimming with magic and mystery
- Learn forbidden Magus Artes maneuvers and seek out magical duels and battles
- A cast of characters, ranging from humans to mythological races. Who is friend and who is foe?
- Multiple paths, depending on your in-game choices.
- Over 50 magical charms and accessory items to equip and enhance your magical power.
Pre-Order Mage's Initiation
A s a special offer, we are reserving pre-orders for Limited Edition copies of "Mage's Initiation: Reign of the Elements". The Limited Edition is an exclusive collector's item that contains high-quality matte/spot UV packaging with a cover flap, an artistically designed game and soundtrack disc, an 11" x 17" cloth map of the land of Iginor, an archaic spell book page, 16 character trading cards, a 18" x 24" Mage's Initiation poster, and much more! Standard DVD case editions are also available.
Our Kickstarter campaign came to a very successful conclusion on March 22, 2013. If you missed out, fear not! There's still time to become a slacker backer.
We're currently taking pledges for Mage's Initiation: Reign of the Elements via PayPal. If you wish to secure a Collector's Edition or snag some awesome limited edition merchandise, please visit our PayPal backer page.
(domestic shipping included)
(int'l shipping included)
Spellbinder All-Digital Tier
Shaman All-Digital Tier