Himalaya Studios - Adventure Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Extra Goodies from various tiers  (Read 2105 times)

DosboxLetsPlay

• Mage's Initiation Backer
  • Explorer
  • I love Quest for Glory and Sierra On-Line.
    • View Profile
    • My youtube gaming channel, where all the magic happens! :)
Extra Goodies from various tiers
« on: November 27, 2013, 11:54:35 AM »

Hey

I was wondering if it's possible to buy the extra goodies separately from the tiers? Like for example the cloth map or the collector's edition box.

Thanks
DosboxLetsPlay

GameDevChris

• Administrator
  • Sumiteer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.himalayastudios.com
Re: Extra Goodies from various tiers
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2013, 02:19:23 PM »

Since we had to order them in bulk, we'll have a certain amount of merchandise for sale later.

So yes, it will be possible to buy some of these items, like the resin figures eventually - at some point after the backer rewards are shipped out.

DosboxLetsPlay

• Mage's Initiation Backer
  • Explorer
  • I love Quest for Glory and Sierra On-Line.
    • View Profile
    • My youtube gaming channel, where all the magic happens! :)
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2013, 11:46:30 AM »

Oh that's nice to hear. I hope there will be some of the things I'm aiming for and (possibly) for a reasonable price. :)

But on another note, kind of linked into this topic, I have to say, that you ship REALLY fast. I just got my backer stickers today and I think that's it's been a week max since pre-purchase, maybe even less. And I can't thank you enough for paying for the international shipping yourself, that's why I usually can't afford to buy stuff from outside of my country. :D

-DosboxLetsPlay

FamousAdventurer77

• Royal Treasurer
  • Active Development Team
  • Climber
  • Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2013, 10:21:08 PM »

I personally sent those stickers. :D Our stuff goes out fast because I live 5 blocks from the post office and am on a first-name basis with about 85% of the employees so they always take good care of everything I send and receive. I'm happy to hear they arrived safely!

Sadly international shipping has definitely gone up for bigger items since we ran the campaign. :( I remember when it didn't always cost much to send to Canada with a commercial permit, it's definitely more now. But we're prepared for it, and the sticker mailings fortunately don't chew up our budget too much!
"When I think of what could have been, makes it hard to start again"-- Downlow NYHC