Happy Birthday, Stijn!

Previous topic - Next topic

GameDevBrit

In the Netherlands, it is already Stijn's birthday (a member of the Al Emmo development team)! I just wanted to take a chance to wish him a very happy birthday, and hoped that anyone visiting will take the opportunity to wish him a happy birthday as well :D

haradan

Since I already congratulated him in the AGDI forums, I won't do it again....... well, OK, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ;)

Angelus3K

Happy Birthday Stijn!!

Enjoy your day!!

navynuke04

Happy B-Day, once again!!! :D

Tom Lewandowski

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, STIJN!  
Now, how about sharing a piece of that cake.  :)

GameDevChris

One more time now... Happy Yadrib! I mean Hoppy bathboy... err.. Happy Birthday (that's the one!)  <):)

Erpy

Thanks everyone. I promise that everyone will get a piece of cake under the condition they drop by to pick it up themselves.

Angelus3K

Quote from: "Erpy"Thanks everyone. I promise that everyone will get a piece of cake under the condition they drop by to pick it up themselves.

Don't tempt me!!

wickedthistle

Happy Birthday Stijn!!

You could just save me a piece of cake - and send it with my shipment of Al Emmo!  :P
~Michelle

Kloreep

MusicallyInspired

Happy Birthday, dude.

Vildern

Happy belated birthday, Erpy :)
"If you've done nothing wrong - you've got nothing to fear. If you've something to hide - you shouldn't even be here."
~Pet Shop Boys

Vil D Ern 2006/2007

DasJan

Oh no, I'm soo late  :crazy:

Anyway a happy belated birthday, Stijn! Hope you recovered from the party by now. I ordered my calendar to peep next year, so hopefully the German congratulation service will be in time in 2007 :)

Oh, and happy birthday Al Emmo demo. It's not online yet, but something tells me it will be soon! Yay!

Jan

GameDevBrit

OH No, Jan!  You missed the big birthday bash at the Efteling and Pannenkoeken House!  We were all there, waiting for you.  It's such a shame you forgot :D

Angelus3K

Don't worry Jan, in the end Deb and I split your Pannenkoeken!!

Erpy

QuoteDon't worry Jan, in the end Deb and I split your Pannenkoeken!!

It was only fair to allow you two the pancakes so Britney and I could concentrate on the peasant boys. ;)

Angelus3K

The Avatar

Hehe.. I've actually had pancakes over the last two days in your honor!  Though I'd go for Rum icecream with Apricots anyday.. ;)

DasJan

Oh my, it would have been such a pleasure to have a peasant boy together with you. Yours looked very tasty last month. :)

eriqchang

Am I too late in saying Happy Birthday to one of the most talented guys on the planet? I had this wood engraved with your name on it but, oh my goodness, it looks like the spirits have gotten to it first....

Angelus3K