Al Emmo: Release Date

Previous topic - Next topic

DLoThuggin101

What my biggest question is when will Al Emmo be released. Will it be released on the website or in stores as well. When will the date come? Is the game even finished? Its August 26th and still it hasn't been released or even shipped out yet.

If it is finished whats the long wait? Sorry. I am trying to be as patient as the next adventure fan.

:) @

Thanks,

DLo.
"Hate it or love it the Dee Zee's on top
And I'm gon shine homie until my heart stop. Go'head'n envy me I'm rap's MVP And I ain't going no where So you can get to know me"

Erpy

The game has been delivered at the printer and should be finished for distribution within now and 2 weeks. Distribution will mostly take place over the internet.

We appreciate your patience...the release date is almost there.

GameDevBrit

Yes, the game is already complete, and is at the printer's facility, undergoing the replication process.  They estimated the process would take between one and three weeks.  Once it is printed, it will be immediately fulfilled from the printing facility.  Therefore, our estimate is a late August to early September release (that will be the time the game is shipped).

Thanks for your patience.  We're almost there! :)

DLoThuggin101

Hi, Erpy! I noticed you submitted the Master Image to your distrubitor for finalizing. Cool deal. Well, just to make sure there are no bugs you better send it to me for a second oponion. My hired beta testers are ready for bug fixes ;). Just playin man.

Anyway, Can't wait! Gonna order a copy here soon. Take Care.

DLo.
And I'm gon shine homie until my heart stop. Go'head'n envy me I'm rap's MVP And I ain't going no where So you can get to know me"

DasWheel

And so we come to the home stretch...This is awesome guys, I know you don't know me from Adam, but as someone who's followed (and continues to follow) you from the Tierra/AGDI days, I can only say: "well done." I'm sure I'm not alone when I say that I hope the best is yet to be.
Sorry for what seems to be tantamount to ego guilding, I get anymore toady-sounding, I'll be able to get a job as an ottoman.

(Got my copy pre-ordered regardless.)
Exit - Pursued By A Bear

GameDevBrit

Thanks for your kind words, DasWheel:)  We're really excited to get the game out for all of you to play:)

DasWheel

No problem, GDB, I appreciate you taking the time to respond.
Play on!
Exit - Pursued By A Bear

DLoThuggin101

Yea!!!!!!! I cannot wait.  I wanna play sooo badly.

Thanks brotha.

Take it easy.

DLo.