NEW Al Emmo box and concept art : WEBSITE UPDATE

Previous topic - Next topic

eriqchang

YEEEHAW! We've updated www.alemmo.com with a handful of new updates in preparation for the shipping of the game! Surf on over and check them out:

- download a super jumbotron sized haunted new wallpaper in the DOWNLOADS : EXTRAS section

- Check out the "Packaging and Promotions featurette" - a narrated download detailing the creation of the box and promotional materials in the newly opened BEHIND THE SCENES section.

- view the new BEHIND THE SCENES : CONCEPT ART page and see loads of concept art by the team including background sketches, character art, and cut-scene panels by Britney Brimhall, Chris Warren, and Michael Freeman.

- enter the contest! We've had a lot of entries but only a handful of CREATIVE entries so far and there are FIFTY collector's edition games to give away. Now is your chance to win a limited edition poster and game!

- Purchase the game, soundtrack, and collector's editions - everything is slated to finally ship!

Keep up to date on the latest site happenings by clicking on the wiggling "new stuff!" button on the front page. Enjoy!

LenG

WWW  OOO  WWW !!!

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D

eriqchang

lol. now there's the kind of feedback that makes it all worth it. ;)

navynuke04

Very cool featurette, Eriq. You managed to find some concept art that I hadn't seen. :) Awesome!

eriqchang

I actually have quite a big pile of concept art that we haven't put on the site yet. That will be pushed on the next update. Chris sent me a good zip full of artwork which included some early COLOUR background art done in a very cool almost charcoal/chalk colour style that I really want to post separately on an individual page. It's really neat stuff. There's also a bunch of 3D material I think people will be interested in seeing. All new stuff and more on the next update.

sassyladi

When and where will we hear if our entry was creative enough to snag a date with Al Emmo!????? :D

Thanks a bunch!
Sassyladi

eriqchang

The 50 winners are being selected over a period of time. The first batch of five winners will be announced soon! We will announce them on the website as well as the forums.

sassyladi