Thanks guys and girl.

Previous topic - Next topic

Fribbi

Hi this is Fribbi, your unlucky pale from Iceland and the regular visitor from AGDI and I just wanted to thank everybody here for giving me your game so I can happilly play it like other are doing. Now I will never feel like I am left in the cold" from this forum hehe.  

I hope you got the thank you message from me from Navynuke04.  The game is right now shipping away to one of the cold northland of Europe. So I haven't got the game already but hopefully I wil get it in this week.  ;)

If I only can be as lucky game programmer like you are guys. But I can't do anything right on those days. For a two months my hard disk from my brand new computer damaged again but I didn't have to pay for the repairing in this time for the new hard disk.  Unfortunatly I toke a backup of everything except my own 4 games I was working on. Yeah I know I know, how stupid of me.  I was hoping the repair guys could fix my hard disk problem but no they could do nothing. I even copied the wrong backup of my own game "The wrong game" on DVD disk because it was a old backup file of that game. Yep clumsy me.

Why are you laughing at me? Is it because the gamenametitle of my own game is "The wrong game"? Ok laugh then.  Hahaha very funny.

But yes this means it will take a longer time for me to finish my own game. But every else game I was trying to create is lost forever.

Computer and me don't belong together on this days.

But don't worry I am not giving up no matter what will happens to me in next time. Luckily I toke a copy of all backgrounds imasges I had made for that game but the sprites for the objects and characters is gone for forever  :cry:

So your Al Emmo gift to me was the right thing  that let me smile more than ever now.  :D

WriteOh

Hope you enjoy the game, mate!
"Think of me as an omniscient, noncorporeal manifestation of total wisdom."

Fribbi