¡¡¡ THANKS !!! - Just finished the game

Previous topic - Next topic

Dogward

I just wanted to say a big "THANKS" for giving a new chance to adventure games. I really enjoyed Al Emmo... Just the way adventure games used to be !

Thanks for bringing them back. I hope you will succeed and most of all, I hope Al Emmo won't be your last adventure game project !!!

THANKS A LOT !

Erpy

It's great to hear you enjoyed playing Al Emmo. It's so nice to hear people had old-fashioned fun going through the game.

Dogward

I have definitly enjoyed Al Emmo, Althought I would have changed a small thing...
I understand that the character of Al Emmo is meant to be a total looser, but I'd have made him more like Roger Wilco instead of Larry Laffer...

But in any case, I had great fun playing the game, and I would gladly have paid more for it !

I truely admire you for reviving the adventure game kind and, as I said, I hope it won't be your last game and I also hope that big companies take notice and begin re-producing adventure series.

BIG THANKS once again.
PS: If you need some "donations" (might be any kind of) for starting up your next project, don't hesitate to contact me, I'll gladly do what ever is in my hands.

GameDevBrit

I'm so glad to hear you both enjoyed the game, and thank you for your support.  We definitely hope that creating "Al Emmo" helps remind larger companies that people do still love adventure games.  If "Al Emmo" does garner enough interest to make another game, we'd love to work on it...so, please continue spreading the word of "Al Emmo" to any old adventure game fans who you think might enjoy it!

Thanks again :)