Happy Birthday, Chris!!!

Previous topic - Next topic

Erpy

While Al Emmo himself is a gemini, the person who voiced him is a scorpio and his birthday happens to be...today. (or, if it's still the 31th at your place, tomorrow)

Happy Birthday, Chris.

doggans

Happy birthday, many happy returns, and all that!
"Old lamps for new! Old lamps for new!"

GameDevBrit

Happy Birthday, Chris!

wickedthistle

Happy birthday Chris! Do you celebrate Halloween as well?

:D
~Michelle

eriqchang

Ahh.. another true graphic adventurer at heart. To the talented... OPINIONATED (Thank God.), Hard working, and only team member who managed to bring me down to earth and ruffle my feathers in the process last year (not an easy thing to do!)..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS!!!

WriteOh

Happy Bir...

Oh wait, I missed it. Nevermind, then.
"Think of me as an omniscient, noncorporeal manifestation of total wisdom."

GameDevChris

Thanks everyone. Feels like I'm beginning to catch up to Al Emmo in the age department! But, it was a good day.

wickedthistle: Yes, we do have Haloween here but it's died down a lot in recent years. In the 80's and 90's we used to get a few trick or treaters going from door to soor, but I don't think I've personally seen any for 10 years or so now. I guess with all the weirdos out there these days, people also feel less safe about having their kids go around from door to door and accepting candy from strangers. Kind of a shame too, since it used to be a cool time of year. Disney always used to put that Headless horseman cartoon on TV and my dad would always deck the house out with skeletons and severed hands, ghost sheets, etc. to make the place look haunted!

NightShift

Happy Belated, Chris!
Brought to you by a man resembling a monkey...Charles Hutchings

wickedthistle

Halloween here in Los Angeles (especially for the older set) consists of going to costume parties or to theme parks that are specially modified for the holiday and open at night! For instance, the Haunted Mansion at Disneyland is converted into a Nightmare Before Christmas ride! Other theme parks and attractions are far scarier, and the little 'uns aren't allowed. :)
~Michelle

Angelus3K

Happy Belated Birthday too lol!!

GameDevBrit

And a very happy birthday to you, too, Angelus! And also NavyNuke. And Also Anonymous Game Developer #3!!  So many birthdays--we should have the ultimate celebration!

Angelus3K

Yea lol that would be awesome!

Thanks Brit! :)

The Avatar

AGD#2, AGD#3, Angelus, and NavyNuke!  Wow..

Four birthday boys, you know what that means?:

Hmm.. but which one?   :laugh: [/img]

GameDevBrit

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :hehe:  :hehe:  :hehe:  :hehe:  :hehe:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh: