Al Emmo Release Products Question

Previous topic - Next topic

oughtobe

Could you release Al & Emmo with a remake? lets says AGD, made a Gold Rush! remake, do you think you could release the remake with AL & Emmo?  that would have been a great move, if you guys were around back in the day I would have paid $60 for AL & Emmo, Freddy Pharkas and Gold RUSH!VGA, that would have been a great AGD X Sierra pack...

GameDevChris

We're not allowed to sell Sierra remakes, as we don't own the copyrights to those games. Our Sierra remakes were made under a special license from Vivendi and can only be distributed non-profit from the AGDI website.

oughtobe

Quote from: "GameDevChris"We're not allowed to sell Sierra remakes, as we don't own the copyrights to those games. Our Sierra remakes were made under a special license from Vivendi and can only be distributed non-profit from the AGDI website.

Well you wouldn't be selling the remakes, I was just wishful thinking when i mentioned the three in one set... You could make it so if I bought Al & Emmo, I could get access to a site where i can dload a GOLD RUSH! game, or is that considered profiting from the game?

Erpy

That would certainly cross a line we shouldn't be crossing.