Al Emmo demo Walkthrough request - stuck

Previous topic - Next topic

randydg

I'm currently stuck and not sure what to do.
here is what i have done soo far:
[spoiler]
1.traded in the tickets for money
2.went to the bar and got the sigarettes
3.got the worm from drink
4.got the gun powder from the mayors office on the shelve
5.got the mustard
6.got some rock from the ground
7.got the horseshoe from one of the desert areas(by the wagon wheel)
8.got the feed from the vending machine
9got flask and book from store
10.filled water flask from the trough(sp?)

(can't figure out how to get the flower on the cactus,
can't figure out how to get another key to get into my room,
can't figure out how to get to the point where i can use the musterd on the flag,
can't figure out how to get into the sherifs office or the post office)
[/spoiler]

Zandar

randydg

woot woot why didn't i think of that before!!
i talked to him a couple of times but i guess not enough
thanks!

Zandar

You can use the walkthrough listed above or I can give you general hints if you want. The thing with characters is that you have to keep talking with them until they do not want to talk with you anymore.

navynuke04

Quote from: "Zandar"The thing with characters is that you have to keep talking with them until they do not want to talk with you anymore.
And then come back later and try talking to them again. Sometimes they'll have something new to say.

Lordrasson

and they all seem to have an interesting take on the items you have if you want to show them but that has little to do with advancing the game just fun!

reboog711

The demo 'held me up' because there is one character that you can't t talk to until you perform an action.  I mistook that character for a "background' character and never thought of going back to him (or her) for further discussion attempts.  

Once I passed that road block, I breezed through the rest of the demo.  It was enjoyable (Despite the voice acting).