Game crash when killing Biclops

Previous topic - Next topic

TwoEdge

I encountered a CTD when finishing a Biclops (I'm playing the gog version, if it matters any), here's the error the game generates when it happens:

An error has occurred. Please contact the game author for support, as this is likely to be a scripting error and not a bug in AGS.
(ACI version 3.4.1.15)

in "Tween.asc", line 540
from "Tween.asc", line 587
from "Tween.asc", line 681
from "Tween.asc", line 1037
from "LiquidCombat.asc", line 19971
from "LiquidCombat.asc", line 20199
(and more...)

Error: Error running function 'repeatedly_execute':
Error: Array index out of bounds (index: -1, bounds: 0..15)

GameDevChris

If you have a savegame of that (prior to the crash, but in the actual battle) can you please zip it and send it to beta@himalayastudios.com.  And copy the text from your original post (so I know which bug the savegame is in reference to).

It's really impossible to track down combat issues unless we have a savegame file, since there are so many variables at play.

TwoEdge

Oh heck, I went and hard saved the autosave that had the issue and did the fight one last time just in case and the crash didn't happen anymore, so I guess it was not as serious an issue as it seemed. Would you like the save anyway?

TwoEdge

Hm, the same thing happened, this time when fighting a skeleton. I'll send the save so you guys can check it out.

GameDevChris

Thanks for the save. Will take a look. I had noticed this bug *just* before release, but when fighting a redcap archer. Looks like it probably affects all battles.