Brasham

Previous topic - Next topic

PLeiaPrinSass

Is it actually possible to find him in the forest?  I'm looking everywhere...

MusicallyInspired

Yes, it is. There's a special screen. You'll know it when you see it. Keep looking around. Draw a map if it helps. Make sure you've visited every screen.

Balinaeri

Yeah, I can't find him either. I figured it was in the clearing, but haven't seen him there, just the piece of blue cloth.
I have come here to chew bubblegum and to play Mage's Initiation. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Balinaeri

I have come here to chew bubblegum and to play Mage's Initiation. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Balinaeri

Heh. Yes, I guess I should.

[spoiler]Well, you see Bashem the same way you saw the castle on the island during your first task.[/spoiler]

GameDevChris

For the severed circle achievement to be considered complete, you need to [spoiler]confront Varner in the Training Hall at the start of Task 3, before going to the Redcap goblin camp.[/spoiler]

GameDevChris

Are you saying there's a bug where Shareen talks in the Fountain Hall when she's not there?

If so, any chance you can hit me up with a savegame that demonstrates it? And what did she say?

GameDevChris

Thanks for the save. Fixed!