I made a review of this game....

Previous topic - Next topic

Adventure4Life

I made a review of this game if you are interested in seeing it....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvyIhbSezJc

This is my review of Mage's Initiation : Reign of Elements. A game I have been following the development of for years and years. I'm hella rusty at making reviews, and hope I can still make decent videos! I kinda forgot to slow down how fast I talk... lol... anyway, I hope you like it. -- A4L

Adventure4Life

ha... ok.. I'm not sure what to say to that.... thanks I guess?

MusicallyInspired

GameDevChris

Hey, Adventure4Life! For a game to bring a Youtuber out of hibernation after a 7-year-long hiatus is amazing enough, but for that game to be Mage's Initiation makes it all the more flattering. Thanks for your review and for the exposure. A well-rounded critique, which I found myself agreeing with much of the time. You should keep these going on a regular basis. They're entertaining!

Balinaeri

I'm impressed with anyone who has an avatar from Gabriel Knight, no matter what character.
I have come here to chew bubblegum and to play Mage's Initiation. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Adventure4Life

Quote from: Balinaeri on February 09, 2019, 05:45:53 PMI'm impressed with anyone who has an avatar from Gabriel Knight, no matter what character.

haha... well spotted.

Yeah Grace is awesome in that game. I thought her sarcastic and cynical personality was a great pic for a adventure game reviewer.. plus I love that game and love that character!!

Balinaeri

Yes, and Leah Remini was great doing her voice. :)

I have come here to chew bubblegum and to play Mage's Initiation. And I'm all out of bubblegum.