Task 2

Previous topic - Next topic

Balinaeri

I've restarted the game at Task 2. I think I did pretty much all the stuff for Task 1. I may have missed a point or two, but not much. So I didn't go back all the way.

During Task 2, I've now completed the Fire Mage quest, which I didn't the first time. I've sold the seeds to the Blacksmith. I've given the bundle back to the merchant.

[spoiler]I returned his incense burner too, also.[/spoiler]

Is there anything else other than the Flyteria & poster stuff, that I should complete before moving on to Task 3, if I'm trying to get closer to a perfect score?
I have come here to chew bubblegum and to play Mage's Initiation. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

GameDevChris

There's one obscure action that a lot of people miss out on when trying to get a perfect XP run:

[spoiler]Giving the feathercomb back to Condur after you're finished with the Griffon stuff.[/spoiler]

Balinaeri

Ah. Thanks. I did that the first time around, but might have forgotten this time. And I just picked up that item before I quit last night.
I have come here to chew bubblegum and to play Mage's Initiation. And I'm all out of bubblegum.