Air mage - bugger feather XP

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcane_Feline

I've tried it multiple times, and can say with confidence that the feather required for the first Sphere of Knowledge test (Air mage walkthrough) does no give any XP. So it's impossible to complete the game with 500 XP playing as the Air mage. I've completed the game with every class and finished 500 XP walkthrough with Water Mage just yesterday. For every class except Air, the item required for the first Sphere of Knowledge test give 1 XP. I've also seen other people on Steam forum complaining about this issue.

Hope it'll get fixed, soon. Otherwise, I've experienced no issues with the game, it runs perfectly.

Edit: I guess I should've posted this in the "technical issues" forum. Sorry.

GameDevChris

Yeah, sorry about this. It's a known issue. But the good news is that we've just released a patch on Steam that fixes this bug along with many oothers (Windows only at this point).

If the patch it proves to be stable after some testing by players, we'll be officially release it as v.1.1 soon. If you own the game on Steam and are running Windows, you can also opt-in to the patch now, if you like. More info here:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/270610/discussions/0/1777136225045720120/