Mage Initiation - bugged feather XP (Air walkthrough)

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcane_Feline

I've tried it multiple times, and can say with confidence that the feather required for the first Sphere of Knowledge test (Air mage walkthrough) does no give any XP. So it's impossible to complete the game with 500 XP playing as the Air mage. I've completed the game with every class and finished 500 XP walkthrough with Water Mage just yesterday. For every class except Air, the item required for the first Sphere of Knowledge test give 1 XP. I've also seen other people on Steam forum complaining about this issue.

Hope it'll get fixed, soon. Otherwise, I've experienced no issues with the game, it runs perfectly.

Gronagor

I believe they mentioned it on the Steam discussion board, and Chris acknowledged it. It should be fixed with one of the updates soon, but this will help as a reminder. Thanks!

GameDevChris

The patch that fixes this bug is up now on Steam now, but it hasn't been pushed wide yet, pending further player testing. Once it's stable, it'll be released as v1.1.

If you're running on Windows and on Steam, you can opt-in and try the build now. See here for more details:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/270610/discussions/0/1777136225045720120/