Playing gog version can I get link to new patch.

Previous topic - Next topic

Darcplayer

As of yesterday I know galaxy did not put it in because still getting overcharged for mana potions, and card game is only 0.5% winnable, or something like that. I loved the game, on my second playthrough.

BTW on air, I set the priestess free the first time, though I knew she would not reward darc, considering the way intitates messed with her, that she let him live same as he let her, shows decency. Darc should grow up and marry her or something.

Trying for perfect score.

GameDevChris

We haven't put the patch on GOG or Humble just yet. It's only on Steam at the moment while we test it out and make sure that it's all stable. The reason behind this is because it takes quite a while to handle all the ports (Windows, Mac, Linux) for all the different platforms (Steam, GOG Humble), so we want to make sure that everything is stable and working properly before we roll everything out publically.

That said, we're aiming to push the new patch out to all platforms by the end of this week. So stay tuned!

Darcplayer

Thank you. I use gog because of the games I don't need the client for, I keep trying new ones and old favorites. I just keep the galaxy, for updates, less system load or bother that way. On the older games, there other download option is best. I required steam for playing skyrim. I will also use the client until I get all achievements on a newer game.