Help with Brashem proof *spoilers

Previous topic - Next topic

mademoiselle_meena

I have just finished the Green Cap Goblin quest and when I was wandering around I found the clearing and used the disillusion potion. I spoke with Brashem but I can't seem to do anything else. I can't leave until my investigation is complete, and I can't look at or touch anything. I tried looking at Brashem's hands but it says the same comment as every where else. I am completely stumped and have been for quite awhile. Please help. Thanks!~meena

P.S. I am beginning to think I need the severed circle conductor to show Brashem. Am I right? It means I'll have to go to a way back save... which I'd rather not do. I couldn't find Brashem before the Redcap quest.

mademoiselle_meena

So I went back and replayed. You do need to have the severed circle conductor in order to get out of the scene. You have to go before the Goblin quest... somehow I lost the severed circle conductor after all of that. So I wouldn't have been able to get out of that scene. I'll just leave this up in case someone else encounters the same circumstances.

GameDevChris

Yeah, that's likely an oversight. You're not meant to be able to reveal Brashem's camp with the potion or talk to him after discovering the redcap goblin's camp.

You're meant to initiate this in Task 2. I'll make sure that the Transparent Trickery potion gets removed from the player's inventory when the player discovers the redcap camp for the next patch. Thanks for the heads up!