Al Emmo Reviews

Previous topic - Next topic

GameDevBrit

I thought I would start a thread for reviews of Al Emmo.  I will try to keep any new ones in this thread as they come in.  Enjoy!

PC GAMEZONE
http://pc.gamezone.com/gzreviews/r28605.htm

Angelus3K

QuoteGraphics: 6.0
The 3D scenes look very nice. They're like the fancy cutscenes in an old NES game - before the actual game resumes and you're brought back to reality with the "lesser" look. But, this is a game of exploration and simple but colorful characters. They look more than nice enough for a good experience.

LoL!! I think if the NES could of handled 3D cutscenes like the intro in Al Emmo then Nintendo would have sold several million more units back in the 80s!!!

The reviewer completely misses the point of the "graphics" here which is the beautiful background scenery!!

Erpy

Reviews are never objective. Comparing them only shows how different individual reviewers reflect on different aspects of the game. The main consensus seemed to prefer the 2D art over the 3D art.

Daniel

I hope you will soon add it to the Alemmo.com reviews-page, it doesn't have any links to reviews to sites that people who don't play adventure games would recognize. I'm sure that people would feel that a more known place like Gamezone would be less biased to this fantastic genre of games and hence give the review more weight in their judgment.