Need help with the flytarian prince & fish [SPOILER]

Previous topic - Next topic

Zelon

Hi there,

I want to use this thread for every task I can't solve on myself. So far it's a fun game, but these two things are bugging me right now:

1) I try to lay the Saphir back in the Aquarium, but the fish won't let me. I'm a Watermage, but freezing the little bugger doesn't help. I probably need another item, but where do I get it?

Solution: [spoiler]You have to use the tingleberry powder with the fish flackes, so the fish gets sleepy.[/spoiler]

2) I found the wounded prince of the Birdpeople and already gave him a healing potion. So far so good, but now I have to thread his wounds before I can use the magic bandage on him. But how do I do that? I already tried to treat him with water, but no luck so far. Is this a bug? Should I have talked with the Prince BEFORE giving him the potion? Do I have to get in the Wasteland or the Forest to find something to cure him?

Solution: [spoiler]You need to use the hand coursour on the prince and remove a stone that it in his leg. If D'arc doesn't see it right away, you first have to take a look at the prince.[/spoiler]

Edit: Solved. Put the solutions in SPOILER for anyone who has the same problem.

Thanks.

BeatTron

how do you get the rock out? When I use my hand on him it says that the rock is to deep in the wound.