The real reason Brashem...

Previous topic - Next topic

Darcplayer

After 3 play-throughs I can undoubtedly say the real reason Brashem has not been gotten to by the mage tower has nothing to do with Sharon, so she can rest easy on getting into murky moral areas. It is simply this:

He is so well hidden that even if his house was in plain sight, none of the other mages wanted to go through the hell of getting there. Much less if they had to do it twice for some reason. The forest is not that big, given decades, and they can all make simple potions and have the logic to know what shares running off to do.

Share is just hot for his bod so shes damn persistent. ''Also blue eyes'' As for Darc, he has no choice if he wants his stat points. Thats sub reason two:
All the masters and Authorities from Dominatrix, have already maxed there stats...(some of them twice).

As for Brashem and the severed circle he has a point, but hes too damn Brash em with as much chance to succeed as pug has of being a grand master mage or Fend of staying the Lord of town.

Both Varner and even Pyre, knew better and had a point. It was errant youth, no more or less and disillusioning experience born of being young.

With Brashem I had the impression I was talking to a physical manifestation of a over the top, cartoon devil. I expected smoke to rise from him and the smell of sulfur...that or him to tell Darc he was busy, to come back another day. I mean that guy is  boldem, brashem, all that and more, hes raw...or should I say well done?